Architectural Design Associate
DiSunno Architecture is a small design collaborative, our body of work primarily focuses on luxury residential and commercial design on the East End of Long Island.
We are a dedicated team of award winning architects with a passion for design and have a cultivated background specializing in both modern and traditional disciplines.
We are currently seeking a full-time Architectural Draft Person with 1-3 years of experience to join our studio. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our senior Architects and the firm’s Principal to develop and process designs, renderings and documentation for a variety of exciting projects.
We offer competitive salaries as well as excellent health and wealth benefits including medical insurance, paid time-off and a retirement plan.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Please feel free to contact us by email and include your resume and/or portfolio: email@example.com. (No phone calls please.)
DiSunno Architecture is always seeking new talent to become a part of our team. The ideal candidate shall meet following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, with exceptional design, graphic, communication and organizational skills and a desire to learn and grow
- Necessary computer skills: Revit, AutoCad, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and have the willingness and/or ability to relocate or commute to the Hampton’s
- Compensation will be commensurate with abilities and relative experience.