Architectural Design Associate
As a small design collaborative, our body of work primarily focuses on luxury residential and commercial design on the East End of Long Island.
We are a dedicated team of award winning architects – passionate about design and with a cultivated background specializing in both modern and traditional disciplines. We are currently seeking a Designer with 1-3 years of experience to join our studio.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior staff and the firm’s principal to develop and carry the design intent, renderings and documentation for projects. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented with a passion for architecture and learning.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 631-324-3528. No phone calls please.
Having continual, focused involvement on multiple projects from schematic design through construction administration, the ideal candidate must meet following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic with exceptional design, graphic, communication and organizational skills with a desire to learn
- Computer skills to include: Revit, AutoCad, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and have the willingness and/or ability to relocate or commute to the Hampton’s
- Compensation will be commensurate with abilities and relative experience.